Markham is currently a red-control zone and we are open to the public for curb-side service only.
We have taken the POST Promise pledge recommended by the federal government. The POST Promise signifies a commitment to implement and practice the five key steps to workplace safety, helping to prevent the spread of COVID-19. It’s supported by many of the largest associations in Canada, which represent thousands of businesses. For more information, visit the POST Promise website.
What does that mean? It means that both the staff and visitors will take responsibility in ensuring a safe Studio environment. It’s easy to do if we follow these procedures:
1. Stay home if unwell: Feel sick? Please don’t come to the Studio.
2. Wash and sanitize hands frequently: If you choose to wash your hands, we have adopted single use paper towels for drying them. Please bring your own hand sanitizer so that you don’t deplete our supply.
3. Maintain physical distance: We will all wear cloth masks or face shields. We will only have six registered participants working in Studio at any one time, whether in a workshop or during scheduled Studio time. Memberes' studio time will now be offered by reservation only.
4. Clean and disinfect regularly: Our washroom and common elements will be sanitized. If you participate in a workshop or Studio time, you are responsible for wiping down any hand tools or equipment you plan to use prior to use. Properly dispose of used wipes or paper towels into our garbage bins.
5. Practice respiratory etiquette: Please cough or sneeze into your elbow. Properly dispose of any used facial tissue into our garbage bins.