Ontario has entered Step Three of its Roadmap to Reopen. We are open for in person shopping but we will accommodate anyone requiring curb-side service (by appointment).
Our team is fully-immunized against COVID-19 and we welcome individuals who have had two doses of any COVID-19 vaccine approved by the Government of Canada. At time of publication, all standard COVID-19 safety protocols remain in place and in practice.
We have taken the POST Promise pledge recommended by the federal government. The POST Promise signifies a commitment to implement and practice the five key steps to workplace safety, helping to prevent the spread of COVID-19. It’s supported by many of the largest associations in Canada, which represent thousands of businesses. For more information, visit the POST Promise website.
What does that mean? It means that both the staff and visitors will take responsibility in ensuring a safe Studio environment. It’s easy to do if we follow these procedures:
1. Wear a face covering when required: We will all wear cloth or non-medical masks.
2. Screen for COVID: Feel sick? Please don’t come to the Studio. If you have COVID-19 symptoms, get tested.
3. Physical distance when required: We will have up to eight registered participants working in Studio at any one time, whether in a workshop or during scheduled studio time. Members' studio time is offered by reservation only.
4. Take cleaning and preventative measures:
(a) Wash and sanitize hands frequently: If you choose to wash your hands, we have adopted single-use paper towels for drying them. Please bring your own hand sanitizer so that you don’t deplete our supply.
(b) Clean and disinfect regularly: Our washroom and common elements will be sanitized. If you participate in a workshop or studio time, you are responsible for wiping down any hand tools or equipment you plan to use prior to use. Properly dispose of used wipes or paper towels into our garbage bins.
Practice respiratory etiquette: Please cough or sneeze into your elbow. Properly dispose of any used facial tissue into our garbage bins.
5. Encourage vaccination: We thank everyone who got vaccinated and respect that there are people who hesitate to do so. If you are unvaccinated for medical reasons, this working Studio is not the best place to be with all the chemicals we use and potential allergens.